Constancy of Care
Our knowledgeable and compassionate team of licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants are trained to understand that each resident is a distinctive person with needs that are unique to their situation. Many of the same caregivers are with a resident throughout the day, helping to promote a feeling of security and comfort. They become a familiar, caring face, and truly a member of your family.
We Have to Offer…
- Medication management
- Emergency call system
- Postoperative care
- Pharmacy service
- Attentive care provided by licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants.
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Incontinence care
- Aggressive rehabilitation services program including Physical, Occupational, Speech and Restorative nursing program (Nursing assistants trained by licensed physical/occupational therapists to maintain an optimum level of functioning)
- Comprehensive support services including podiatry, ophthalmology, dentistry, and psychology.
- Daily housekeeping services
- Recreational activities
- Dietary services
- Discharge planning services
- Financial Planning and consulting services
- Wound care
- Family homecare training
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Social Services program
- Medicare Hospice Program
- Comfortable furnished private, semi-private, or three-bedrooms
- Three meals served each day in a relaxed and comfortable dining room
- Full-time Activities Director with a knowledgeable staff of assistants and volunteers from the community
- Scheduling of medical appointments and local transportation
- Full-Service Beauty salon on premises
- Beautiful garden walkways
End of Life Care
Offering San Luis Obispo County’s first hospice inpatient care unit with seven spacious suites to our community members who require medically complex end of life care. In addition to comfortably appointed common areas, each patient suite has a sofa bed to accommodate family members who may choose to spend the night.
Our award-winning dining program features scratch cookery from entrées to baked goods, delicious snacks and on-going hydration stations to satisfy all diets and specialty needs. We offer seasonal menus as well as an alternative menu with additional “hot off the grill” items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Our Nutritional Services team is comprised of a Registered Dietitian, Certified Dietary Supervisor, and numerous staff with degrees from various culinary schools and hold food handlers cards and are Serve Safe Certified.